Scholarship for InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree international awards
The 2-year Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Programme in Interdisciplinary Mathematics begins every September.
- Application is open to students of any nationality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or another similar field with a solid mathematical background (BS, BSc, SB, etc. or a degree at the same level of an academic Bachelor’s Degree, e.g., it’s equivalent to a college, university, or technical school of high standing, or 180 ECTS credits in the European system)
All applicants are required to prove an advanced level of English (CEFR B2/C1 level), certified by any of the following tests:
- IELTS Academic: Overall band score of 6.0 or above;
- TOEFL iBT: overall score of 80 or above;
- PTE Academic: 56 or above overall;
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge Advanced English): overall score of 169 or above;
- or equivalent to the above.
Certificates cannot be older than 4 years.
Applicants who have conducted their undergraduate degree or secondary school studies in an English-speaking institution may just provide evidence that English is the medium of instruction in such institutions (even via a self-declaration form).
Up to € 49,000, please see the link for details.
Submit your application via the online tool.