2021 LUF-SVM Fund for International Students in the Netherlands
The Foundation for Packaging and the Environment (SVM) and Leiden University Fund (LUF) are awarding eight scholarships for master thesis proposals containing novel ideas and high-impact project proposals related to the theme of ‘packaging and the environment’. Important criteria are: more user-friendly applications for consumers and a minimal environmental footprint as a result of innovative packaging design, prevention of packaging, new or different forms of reprocessing and/or creative ideas for the waste phase for instance. In short: Think ‘out of the box’!
You must be registered as a master’s student at Leiden University.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning LUF-SVM Fund in the subject line:
- A letter of motivation in which you explain why you believe your thesis proposal is worthy of a LUF/SVM fund scholarship.
- Your thesis proposal related to the theme of packaging and the environment which includes:
- either an analytical of technical foundation;
- creative and innovative ideas;
- a description of the intended contribution of your master’s thesis to the social discussion about packaging and environment.
- A letter of recommendation written by your Leiden University thesis supervisor.