2021 Master’s international awards at KIT Royal Tropical Institute
- Tuition fees, accommodation + benefits
- 30 May 2021
KIT Scholarship Fund offers a limited number of scholarships to talented health professionals from low-income countries to study a Master’s programme at KIT Royal Tropical Institute. Financial means for the scholarships come from donations from foundations, companies, organizations and persons, who support our goals.
More information KIT Scholarship Fund.
Thanks to the generous support of foundations with a focus on this region, we are able to offer a few full scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. KIT Scholarship Fund offers a full scholarship to follow a 1-year Master’s programme in Public or Master’s in International Health at KIT.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic training in either medicine or another field related to health care, such as health sciences, economics, social science, or nursing.
- A minimum of three years of relevant working experience, including managerial responsibilities in health-related services in Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, and including some experience in public health.
- Proven proficiency in spoken and written English academic TOEFL or IELTS test. A minimum wrote TOEFL score of 550, iBT TOEFL score of 80, computer-based TOEFL score of 213, or an IELTS academic score of 6.0 is required.
- Computer literacy is expected
For additional eligibility criteria, please see the link.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The full scholarship consists of the tuition fee for MPH or MIH in the academic year 2021-2022.
- Other costs included in the full scholarship are: return flights from the country of origin to Amsterdam, in-country travel, living costs, accommodation, visa, and insurance (as indicated in the financial statement applicants received with their admission).
- Any other costs are the responsibility of the applicant.