Topic: Engaging the Power of Love
Ministering: Pastor Mrs. Faith Oyedepo
Every believer has been redeemed as amore then a conqueror.
To be more than a conqueror is to put your enemy’s flight without a fight.
Love is a covenant platform to living a more than a conqueror lifestyle. Rom 8:39
- To love God means giving your heart to God unreservedly. Until we give God our heart we can never experience a more than a conqueror. Matt 6:33
Love is a God-first lifestyle, love a secret. A lover of God is not permitted to be stranded.
- The secret of the success of this commission is the love.
- The degree of your love for God is what will determinate degree of your manifestation of a more than a conqueror.
HOW CAN WE LOVE GOD
- We must love god with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. icor 2:9, Dan3:18.
- We must cleave to the love as in marriage. isa 54:5, 2co 11:2
- To cleave means to adhere firmly and closely to something, adhere with loyalty. luke 1:16
HOW TO WALK AS A MORE THAN A CONQUERRO THROUGH LOVE
- When you love God you begin to carry His presence always. 1 john 4:16, Acts 10:38
- God will lay your fear upon all nation where the sole of your feat shall be. Due 11:22, psa 114:1-7
- There shall be no enemy to engage us in battle. 2 Chro 15:15, isa 41:5, sia 13:4, 2 sam 18:3