Ministering Pastor Paul Enenche
Topic: Engaging the power of the tongue; Luke 21:15
The month and words play a vital role in the destiny of a child of God. Words carry power. Scripture that show us the power in our word. Number 14:29-33. Your confession is your prescription for your destination. When you are confessing you are prescribing.
Your mouth is not just a talking tap but a gift from God for your triumph in life
The purpose of eh mouth is not just food it is a weapon of war
It is for the communication of the wisdom of God. Due 30:19. Your tongue is a tool for the communication of your choices in life. Proverbs 18:21. Men have dies for saying the wrong thing. Proverbs 12:18. The tongue of the wise can bring health while eh tongue of eh foolish will bring ill-health. There is power in the tongue. Matthew 12:36-37. Word brings you to captivity or word brings you to liberty.
- Abraham -Genesis 22:5, Hebrews 11:17
- Ruth the Moabites/ Due 23:3, Ruth 1:16.
Nothing can be against you if your tongue is not against you
- David 1sam 17:43-50
- Job -job14:14. If the devil cannot stop you from saying it the devil cannot stop you from seeing it
WHAT IS TH EIMPARCT ON THE EFFECT OF THE TONGUE
- on God Isaiah 44:26
- on the angels ecc5:6, Psalm 103:20
- on the enemy psalm 18:44-45, exodus 14:13
- on the earth jereimah22:29, mark 11:22
- on your life proves 12:18, 2 kings 19:6
KEYS TO SPEAKING RIGHT
- what fills your month flows out of your life
- Flowing with the spirit of faith. 2cor 4:13. approve of co
- Keeping the right company.
Anyone going in your direction but doesn’t comfier with your confession shouldn’t continue UN association
- Living in up rightness. pro28:1, Isa 59:1-2
Never allow your situation to determine your confession let you expectation direct your declaration
WHAT ARE THE RIGHT USE FOR EFFECTIVE LIVING
- Speak wholesome word. That is graceful word. pro12:18
- Speak Godly words, not avoid lying col3:8
- Speak honest word avoid lying
- speak in the language of the spirit
- speak the word continually♪