2022 International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Mathematical Billiards
Tuition fees + $27,609 p.a.
This scholarship is funded by the University of Sydney and an ARC Discovery Project Billiards Within Confocal Quadrics and Beyond.
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research in mathematical billiards
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- be supervised by Associate Professor Milena Radnović
- have a background in mathematics, particularly in geometry and mathematical analysis.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship will provide academic course fees and student services and amenities fee for up to twelve research periods.