2022 Postgraduate International Studentships in Marketing
- The studentship is open to new applicants to the MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications and MSc International Marketing. Both UK and international students are eligible to apply.
- The studentship will be awarded on two bases:
Academic merit. The successful candidate will have an outstanding academic record and show strong potential for high achievement at postgraduate level. Financial need: Priority will be given to applicants who can demonstrate that they would not otherwise be able to afford the course.
- Applicants are required to have graduated with a 1st class or 2:1 undergraduate degree.
- This studentship is not open to applicants to other programmes.
- You are expected to meet the general entry requirements for MSc study within the Department of Management.
- The studentship is being offered for 2022/23 entry only and cannot be deferred.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The value of the scholarships is £5900 per award for a full-time Home/EU/international student.
- The scholarship will be paid as £5900 for a full-time Home/EU/international student or as £2,950 per year for a part-time Home/EU/international student, depending on chosen mode of study.
- The scholarship will be paid as a fee award.