Major Hotels in Bonny Island and Their Dressing Code
Looking for Awesome and hotels in Bonny Island here’s a list of a few for you to make your choice with their price range.
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bonny has to offer. Those planning a visit to the city can also venture out around the area.
Dressing for Bonny
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 4.21 inches of rain falls on Bonny each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while June and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F