OIL AND GAS POLY BONNY SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS IN FIRST BATCH A ADMISSION LIST FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION RELEASED
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECH.
S/NO REG NUMBER CANDIDATE NAME
1 95006368HA IKEOGU PATRICK OKORONKWO
2 95022131CA OKOYE BENJAMIN
3 95029855DB NWANKWO CHINEME SOLOMON
4 97636967JG PEPPLE PAULA IBUBELENYE
5 95014375AI GREEN TAMUNOIDUWARI SOLOMON
6 96888823EF IHEANACHO CHIBUEZE VICTOR
7 97359990CI HARRY TREASURE FRANK
8 97628000DB ANTHONY JENNIFER TOBIN
9 97354491DF APIAFI DENNIS LAWRENCE
10 96398240BD ABRAHAM VICTORY TEMIDAYO
11 97366213IA IWARI OBIESIA OBIESIA
12 95357044AH CHUKWU EZE JOHN
13 95345394DH BANIGO EMMANUEL
14 96553719EJ GERMAN LEO OGHENEOGAGA
15 97636721FI MATTHEW IGONIDIEYE YOUNG
16 97629947BA BENSTOWE MORRISON OMINI
17 95958862BE OGUAMANAM CHINEDU RAYMOND
18 97350999DF ASHODE KEVWE
19 95001868IH UDE-ORJI AUGUSTINE CHIDIEBERE
20 97343953CH ABUBANA DANIEL ZION
21 97636215CE BASSEY FREEDOM
22 97623457IA GREEN MESHACK SHEDRACK
23 97636962BE JUMBO KINGSLEY
24 97629994GD ADONYE GAMALIEL GAMALIEL
25 97637967AG JUMBO LARRY HENRY
26 97375877JB GEORGE TAMUNOMIEBAKA TAMUNOPEKEREBIA
27 97638211FA OKPOROWO ESSIEN JACKSON
28 95681853EC HART OTONYE EMMANUEL
29 95165388FG EMMANUEL ISREAL DONALD
30 95008868DJ EBONG EYOMABASI SAVIOUR
31 97341742GE BASSEY FESTUS EDET
32 97365951JA WILLIAM EDIDIONG JOE
33 95123271BG DOUGLAS THEOPHILUS FRIDAY
34 97372002HG IBISIKI EMMANUEL
DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECH.
1 95050309HA CHIDIEBERE HOPE MBAUKWU
2 95035001BG EZURUIKE VINCENT
3 97338158EJ ONUNYERE NKECHIYERE BEAUTY
4 95029356HD OGOLO DIVINE FAVOUR
5 95020859FD BROWN BLESSING
6 97354488EE GBORO ELIJAH
7 97325955IJ ELAYELAGHA TEKENA PETER
8 97637216CI PEPPLE INYINGIOBU IDA
9 95024882BC HUMPHREY FAITH
10 95038560AJ OKON AUSTINE BASSEY
11 95017608AJ TAMUNOEMI WILLIAMS ISEYEOBU
12 97635966JC AHULAMIBE UCHECHUKWU E.
13 97343415IJ FRANCIS EBIMOTIMI
14 97365737FD WILLIAMS PROMISE
15 95021608DH HART JOHN
16 95016090AE NGOZI OGADINMA A.
17 95005375EC JIM-HALLIDAY PEACE NELSON
18 97356213BA HART BARILUGBENE
19 95008374GG ALLISON IBIWARI JOSHUA
20 97636473CG EKERETE UBONG MICHAEL
21 95500292HA OJEAH EUNICE CHIOMA
22 97621951DJ IRONDI CHIOMA GIFT
23 97635722EI BLUEJACK PRECIOUS SAMUEL
24 97627987HA ALLWELL-BROWN OWUSO WINIFRED
25 95933818GI BANIGO MABEL AWO
26 95022094DE FELIX PRECIOUS CHIMGARUM
27 95165487FA UDOH LEO ANTHONY
28 97340723BH EMMANUEL MARY EFFIONG
DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM MARKETING AND BUSINESS STUDIES
1 95009607FD EMMANSON MOSES UDOH
2 95025861IC MADUBUKO CHUKWUEMEKA MICHAEL
3 97628473GH WILCOX TAMUNOIDUARI DIVINE
4 95124769IB MATTHEW PATIENCE EZEKIEL
5 97506563BA DONNE SANDRA OGHENEOCHUKO
6 97629953IJ CHRISTY-WILCOX SONIA IBITORU
7 97375136ID OFUM JOHN OKWO
8 97627496II DENNIS ANGELA NOR
9 97363381EA EZEKWERE SUCCESS ONYEDIKACHI
10 96621700JH BANIGO TAMUNOIBI JASON
11 97637225AB JUMBO ELDRED HERBERT
12 95022845BC ONUOHA MIRACLE AKACHUKWU
13 97636224JE HART IBITORU B.
14 95017113DJ UEBUE NWIEEZOR QUEEN
15 95357656BE AWAJIMIJAN PROVIDENCE
16 97635974GI JOHNNY ENDURANCE UKPE
17 97636217BI GOD’S GIFT BASSEY
18 95019338FH TOLOFARI ENDURANCE EVANS
19 95471757CE ADIE PETER ODAMA
20 95489634DE INEH BLESSING
21 95023365AE ABBEY BLESSING T.
22 95353153EA JUMBO MARTINS TAMUNOTONYE
23 95019338FH TOLOFARI ENDURANCE EVANS
24 97346743JG IKIRIKO SARAH OMUBO
25 97355387GD BONIFACE WINNING
26 97345230HG GODDAY ASUOYE U.
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
1 95011572HF ENYINNAYA OBINNA DELIGHT
2 97357231GA AMALEKA ABEL
3 95012132EE AKALADOR WISDOM MARCEL
4 96609443AI PEPPLE JONATHAN STANLEY
5 97637462GG ANDREW NANCY NKIRUKA
6 97627936CJ OKON ASUKWO ROSELINE
7 97636218BF BENSON CALEB
8 95839373GG ALEKE PAUL CHIDERA
INVITATION TO TENDER 2019 CAPITAL PROJECTS
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OF OIL AND GAS, BONNY, RIVERS STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER
In compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act of 2007, this is to invite interested and reputable contractors to submit bids for the under-listed projects under the Polytechnic 2019 capital budget:
- SCOPE OF WORK
Lot A: Supply of 1 No. Motor Vehicle(SUV)
Lot B: Supply and Installation of Office Furniture and Fittings.
Lot C: Rehabilitation of Hostels and Lecture Halls.
Lot D: Rehabilitation of Water Reticulation System on Campus.
Lot E: Rehabilitation of Electrical Fittings.
Lot F: Supply, Testing and Installation of Medical and Health Equipment.
Lot G: Rehabilitation of Medical and Health Centre.
Lot H: Supply, Testing and Installation of Industrial Safety and Environmental Engineering Technology Laboratory Equipment.
Lot I: Supply, Testing and Installation of Surveying and Geo-informatics Laboratory Equipment.
Lot J: Supply, Testing and Installation of Computer Engineering Technology Laboratory Equipment with accessories.
Lot K: Supply, Testing and Installation of Architectural Technology Laboratory Equipment.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidder should submit the following under-listed documents:
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC 2and 7.
- Evidence of Company’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2016,2017,2018) valid till 31st December 2019.
- Evidence of Pension Compliance and Certificate expiring on 31st December 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate Valid till 31st December 2019.
- Evidence of NSITF Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Services providers by submission of Interim Registration Report expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017,2018).
- Letter of authorisation from the original manufacturers listed in the approved policy for procurement of health and medical equipment for Tertiary hospital in Nigeria. (for LOT F)
- Letter of Authorisation from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for Lots H, I, J & K;
- A sworn Affidavit:
- that no Director has been convicted in a court of competent jurisdiction for any criminal offence related to fraudulent or corrupt practices or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter;
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bids are true and correct in particulars.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation/Job Completion Certificates.
- Company’s profile with Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed including copies of their academic and professional qualifications.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with Covering /Forwarding letter under the Company/Firms letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Contact Address, Telephone Number, (preferable GSM No), and email address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Bid documents can be obtained from the office of the Director of Procurement, Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) per Lot into TSA through the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and GasRemitaaccount number0120509861019 in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria and Treasury Receipt obtained from the Polytechnic cash office. Evidence of payment must be enclosed in the submitted envelope.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Submission of Technical and Financial Bids is to be made separately in sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘TECHNICAL’’ and FINANCIAL indicating lot in consideration. The separately sealed Technical and Financial Bid should be packed in a third sealed envelope properly addressed and submitted to the secretary, Tenders Board Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box on or before 12:00 noon on Monday, 4th of November 2019.
- OPENING OF BIDS
The Technical Bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 4th November 2019 at the main auditorium, Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny in the presence of bidders or their representatives while the Financial bid will be kept unopened. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the submission centre as the Polytechnic will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. Civil Society and Non-Governmental Organizations are hereby invited to witness the opening of the Technical Bids.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny reserves the right to verify any or all the claims made by bidders and shall disqualify any company whose claims are found to be false and other sanctions may apply.
- Only prequalified bidders at technical evaluation stage will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening while financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- This is only an invitation for solicitation to submit and does not bear any financial undertaking on the part of the Institution.
- All enquiries should be made to the office of the Director of Procurement, Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny.
- Submission must be made only in English language and all quotations made in Naira.
Director of Procurement