2019/2020 ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE ON THE POLYTECHNIC PORTAL
- Log on to the Polytechnic website on www.fedpolybonny.edu.ng
- Click on student portal
- Select 2019/2020 session
- Create new Student account (Enter ND1 and your JAMB registration number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading a recent passport photograph.
- Note: Candidates are advised to create a new password which should be kept properly.
- From the student portal account dashboard, click on get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code (Same procedure for payment of other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to the bank to make payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) and the sum of Sixty Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Candidates are to print out all registration forms from their student portal except the Admission Letter therein which would be issued by the Polytechnic Admission Office.
2019/20 ADMISSION BEGINS: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
This is to inform all prospective students who have been offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny that the registration exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
Consequently, students are advised to come for their registration at the admission office from Monday 23rd September 2019.
For inquiries please call 07052188665, 08134370728.
Florence B. Wilcox